FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
November 3, 2018
Concord, NH — Molly Kelly’s going the wrong way, and she’s taking New Hampshire taxpayers with her. In 2007, Molly Kelly voted to raise auto registration rates.
Molly Kelly’s put the pedal to the metal when it comes to increasing taxes and fees on automobiles in New Hampshire. During her ten years in the state senate, Molly Kelly voted to:
● Increase the motorcycle registration fee by 25%
● Increase motor vehicle registration transfer fees by 150%
● Increase the motor vehicle records fee by 87.5%
● Increase motor vehicle registration fees by 96.15%
● Increase the inspection sticker fee by 30%
This November 6, New Hampshire voters will tell Molly Kelly to take a U-Turn.